9:00 AM Start, $10 (member
No breakfast or lunch available
Stages require a 1911 auto, a Winchester '97, and a lever or pump rifle.
5 categories available:
RJSS WILD BUNCH RULES
- It should be a 1911 style 45 auto (single stack mag only).
- Restrictions on 1911’s: No bull barrels, outline sights, or enlarged mag wells or any other non-1911 handgun or semi-auto.
97’s (including 97 trench gun) and Winchester 12 gauge. (No Remington 870’s or Mossbergs or other modern pumps.) Marlin 1898 (at your own risk). 97’s can be loaded with five in magazine tube at loading table (lead shot only #6 shot or smaller, low brass preferred).
- SASS style rifles only in pistol calibers (lead only).
- Lead only – smokeless or black powder.
- Maximum velocity allowed: 1000 FPS pistol and 1500 FPS rifle. No jacketed or semi-jacketed ammo.
- If you don’t have lead only ammo for your firearms, you can’t shoot.
Staging of Firearms:
1897's loaded with 4+ rounds in the tube, empty chamber. 1911 is cocked and locked on the shooting line.
Stage to be shot as stage description specifies, unless informed differently by R.O.
Specific Rules to WB:
- All knockdowns must go down to score.
- When finished engaging the targets, put firearm back on the prop, pointing in a safe direction.
- After shooting the stage, return to the 1911, show the timer a clear 1911, drop the slide and re-holster. Move to the unloading table.
- Watch your 170° at all times.
Additonal Notes from Match Director Deputy Keck:
- Each stage will include three 5 round mags for semi-autos, 10 rifle rounds, 4+ shotgun rounds.
- Everyone will do posse duties to keep the stages moving. Help run the timer, pick brass, reset targets, spot, man the loading or unloading table.
- Please, help put tables, proprs, and water coolers away at the end of the match.
- If you don't like the way these matches are run, then don't bother shooting them.
- If you have any questions, contact or speak to Deputy Keck.
Last Updated 12/4/10
Web Wrangler: Surly Sally